The Staff Physician is responsible for complete foot and ankle care at the UCLA Orthopaedic Surgery Clinics as directed by the Chair.
As a Physician with UCLA Health, UCan enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation’s leading health systems.
The University of California, Los Angeles is required to provide an estimate of the salary range for this role. This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. Salary offers are determined based on candidate qualifications and experience. The full salary range for this position is $300,000 to $999,999
Qualified applicants for this role will possess:
- Successful completion of a Foot and Ankle Fellowship
- Board Certified physician in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ability to teach and supervise residents and medical students.
- Ability to work as a team with multi-disciplinary staff, different medical specializations, mental health providers, other staff and volunteer physicians, and advanced practice providers.
- Willingness to learn and fully utilize our Electronic Health Record to meet meaningful use requirements.
- Complete patient care documentation and billing in a timely manner