Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 73,000 people. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
In this highly strategic role, you will be responsible for targeted out-patient specialty clinics and their key stakeholders such as: Physicians, Nursing, Administration, and Nutrition Services. You will be responsible for effectively communicating the clinical and economic benefits of Abbott products to secure commitments for recommendations that will drive retail sales. The primary role of this position is to execute strategies to drive downstream sales of Ensure brands and specialty products.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for executing strategic sales initiatives designed to exceed established sales goals.
- Ability to work closely with District Manager and interdisciplinary teams to execute the strategic account sales plan.
- Must prioritize the utilization of resources to drive return on investment.
- Utilize Abbott Nutrition promotional materials and clinical studies to effectively communicate the clinical and scientific benefits of Abbott
Nutrition products to targeted healthcare professionals.
- Plan and organize to maximize focus on top priorities.
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight 4-5 nights per month within territory; in addition to quarterly District/Regional/National meetings.
- Ability to identify and prioritize sales targets
- Strong Initiative
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of Healthcare selling experience
- Selling skills across a wide range of Health Care Practitioners
- Selling experience in the out-patient setting
- Strong Business acumen demonstrated through solid understanding of the healthcare landscape.
- Nutrition or Pharmaceutical industry practices knowledge
ANPD Nutrition Products
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 15 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link – English:
EEO is the Law link – Espanol:
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: