Occupational Therapy Opportunity with a Leader in Home Care in Ohio ~
Home Care by Black Stone is now hiring!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Home Care Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You’ll feel right at home.
The Occupational Therapist (OT) is a qualified professional who directs, supervises, evaluates and provides occupational therapy services to clients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician.Reports To: Lead Therapist/Regional Therapy DirectorSupervises: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Home Health Aide, as applicable.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an occupational therapy school/program and
- Currently licensed as an Occupational Therapist with the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Athletic Trainers Board.
- Preferably at least one (1) year of experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Access to utilization of public or private transportation system.
- Ability to lift, push, pull moderate to heavy loads
- Read, write, and communicate in English
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: